Monday, June 8, 2009

the wedding reception last night . XP

Ahh ... So much fun ! I'm at the same table with Jason and my cousins ! Haha . First , we ate the foods which is yummy . I didn't eat a lot , because i don't eat a lot . If i eat a lot , i'll easily get full . Hmmpphh ... -_-" . Errmmm .... My cousin and brittany's cousins made a performance . It's fun , but i did many mistakes . But , nevermind . Haha . Then suddenly , Maegan asked me to change seat with her. But i don't mind .. Hehe .. So, i can sit beside Jason . He hold my hand . When he's brother , Joshua , saw that he hold my hand . And he was like '' KADA! '' . Kada means " don't " . So we laugh , cos it's funny . LOL . After 10 o'clock like that , most of the guest go back home . Then we dance . wooo ! ~~~ It's really really FUN .. It's like a DISCO time ! ahaha . :) We asked russell , my bro , and bradley to dance too . So they dance . Hehe . Soooo syiok . I asked Jason to come and dance too, but he dance with his cousins . So , nevermind . As long as he got dance . ahaha . hmmphh .. Danielle got ask Jason to change place with her . And they change , so my partner is him . We dance sumazau ! haha . Really funny . Well ... there's a lot more . hehehe . :)
hey! i'm suppose to talk about the party. not him.. gawd, i'm stupid!

These are the pictures that were taken on the day ;)

From the left :
Danielle , Blanchie ( me ) , Russell , Beckember ( my brother ) , Jonathan

Danielle and me

And a lot more pictures were taken on the day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment