Monday, August 31, 2009

The Awesomeness Party XD

woah! last night was a total BLAST !! We had so much fun! There's jamming, and also birthday party.. First, we eat.. Danielle and I were talking to Aunty Fellie while eating... hoho! After eating, We drink umm.. Stanley Wine.. I drink a lot more than Danielle.. hehe! After that, Aunt Fellie ask us to check whether got ayam ( yang kena panggang ) od.. So, we wait for the chicken, and then give it to Aunt Fellie. Brittany was hanging out with Maegan and Cherish. Huhuuu... Danielle said she wanted to play basketball.. So, she did. And i was just standing and see her playing basketball.. haha. Then, Aunty Fellie ask both of us to wash hands.. I thought she wanted us to help her.. Sekali, She ask us to eat chicken wing with her. So, we did.. hahah. Its fun hanging-out with her. hehe...
.................................................................................................................................................................
After that, Danielle and me drink Tiger Beer.. We both share. hhahha.. After drinking the Tiger Beer.. We drink St. Miguel with Aunt Fellie... I drink a lot ! Suddenly, I feel dizzy... We went to britt's house. Aunt Fellie and Aunt Sarina ask danielle to give me warm water. So, they ask me to drink the warm water and i drink it. But still, feeling dizzy.. So, i want to drink a little bit again.. They say that im drunk. I dont know.. After that, we went to my house dancing like a party animal! lol... It was so damn awesome ! Aunt Sarina ask me to follow her.. so, i did. And she ask me to drink St. Miguel Beer again... And i did drink it. ahhaha! yum yumm... Then, bla bla bla... I feel like i'm drunk ! When i dance, I feel like falling down.. lol. Aunt Fellie ask me to sit and i sit. So then, i see them ( Danielle. Aunt Fellie. Brittany. Cherish. Randall. Uncle Andy. ) dancing.. so when i dance, i almost fall.. Britt bring me to my room.. She ask me to sleep.. When im about to go in, I fall down. hmpphh... But i cannot sleep.. So i continue dancing ! ahhahaha ! Then, bla bla bla.... There's more again, but I fell lazy to type. hahah.

So, chow ! ^_+

No comments:

Post a Comment