Sunday, August 16, 2009

yesterday ( Jillian's Birthday )

The Birthday.. Was okayy. I get to meet my friends - Myra, Shera, Isham, Isham's sis. My cousin, Bradley. He follow me go to McDonald.. Jillian celebrate there! gawd.. I hate when Jillian sound me, Myra and Isham. Its so annoying. lol. Around 3 or 2sumthin' lyk that, Tajj ask me to go down. So, me, Myra, Isham and Bradley go down. And then we hang-out with Shera and Isham's sis. After a few seconds, i ask Tajj to come in. Then, When i was talking to Shera,. Myra was lyk ' Blan! look outside the window. ' trus i see, Tajj was looking at me. That is my FIRST TIME meeting him! Haha! Tajj wanted to give me a birthday present. So i go outside. I said ' Hi ' to him. then he say ' naa.. ' okayy. then i said ' awwhh... thank you. '. He keep on smiling to me and staring at me.. lols. okay.. I smiled to him back and look at him. hahah! Myra and Shera was looking at us. huhuuu..... Suddenly, the word ' he's cute ' came out from my mouth! gooosssshhhhh! What is wrong with mee?! Shera said he's cute, too (: When i open the present... I was surprised! because i saw furry want patung! you know i really like it xDD and then, Myra said ' wait.. ada lagi... di bwah tue patung. ' and then i get a perfume, eyeshadow ( from tajj's best friend ), letter and his picture. lols. I REALLY LIKE THE PATUNGGGG!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment